Barn Cottage, Bakewell is a Self Catering Holiday Cottage situated in the heart of the Peak District.
It is a delightful Four Star Holiday Cottage Accommodation; detached, luxury, cosy and comfortable, self-catering holiday cottage in Bakewell for the discerning couple
Barn Cottage, Bakewell is beautifully decorated throughout, full of charm and character, extremely comfortable and a perfect holiday destination for the discerning couple.
Barn Cottage Bakewell is in a quiet conservation area very close to the facilities of the charming Peak District market town of Bakewell. It is a pleasant five minute level stroll to the centre of town which offers wonderful old buildings some of the Anglo Saxton era, character cottages, the meandering River Wye, excellent local shopping, restaurants and public houses
Once you have visited Bakewell you will want to revisit, time and time again.
This holiday cottage has vaulted ceilings with oak timber beams and all the modern facilities that you would expect when staying in a quality self catering cottage.
There is private off road parking for one car on the owner’s courtyard in front of Barn Cottage.
- Short level walk to the Centre of Bakewell
- Close to Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall and the Monsal Trail
- Ground Floor Level Accommodation – Bedding, Linen and Towels Provided|
- Gas Central Heating, Hot Water and Power Included – Free WiFi –
- Electric Oven and Hob,Microwave Oven
- Satellite, Flat Screen TV with Integral DVD and Radio
- South Facing Paved Patio with Table, Chairs and Lighting
Visit our Availability Page to check if Barn Cottage, Bakewell is available.
Contact us on 01629 810 337 or 07836 291 697 to reserve your booking.